Colorado Waterjet Company
- Waterjet cutting can quickly turn your design into reality.
- The cold cutting process can make anything you can draw.
- Send us a drawing for a quote and see how we can save you time and money.
- Click here for quote request form.
What do we do:
- Save you time and money
- Cut any 2D shape, basic to intricate.
- Efficient use of material, by closely nesting parts
- Cold cut; no hardened edges, slag or warping
- Quick setup, quick job turn around.
- Rush orders
- Capability: 144" x 72" x 6"
- Dynamic taperless and Standard waterjet cutting
- Friendly, knowledgeable personnel
What Colorado WaterJet Company can do to help you make more money:
- Speed up precision machining process by cutting near net shapes, eliminating time consuming hog-outs.
- Save material costs by closely nesting parts and yielding usable material when cutting large openings.
- Cut difficult materials to near-net or final size including lower tolerance parts that you would otherwise have to wire EDM.
- Provide near-net parts that are ready to machine with normal processes, without the Heat Affected Zones caused by plasma or laser, and without the problems machining them.
- Quick turn on jobs. Typically less than 48 hours for quotes and less than one week for orders. Rush jobs can be accommodated.
CWJ is Colorado’s oldest and most experienced waterjet job shop. In our twelve years we have cut most every material available in sheet or plate. Our vast experience helps us quickly and efficiently fulfill your requirements.
Any size job is welcome, from one-of-a-kind prototypes to production runs. Click here to request a quote. Or contact us to learn more.