Request A Quote
If this is your first time requesting a quote from us, please take a moment to read our design files specifications below to help lower your project costs.
Otherwise, please email us directly at Sales@ColoradoWaterJet.com.
Please note a minimum order cost of $100 USD and we are prohibited from using any trademarked images.
Design File Preferences:
The machines at Colorado Waterjet use .dxf files to lead the cutting process accurately.
If your file was created in a CAD Program, please send as a .dxf file type.
- Create and save the drawing at full scale with no drawing sheet format or dimensions.
- Save all entities on 1 layer and, if possible, save as a 2004 .dxf or earlier.
- Draw tapped holes at tap drill size.
- Explode all blocks and symbols.
- Purge drawing before saving. (File|Drawing Utilities|Purge)
- We prefer to create any nesting for the customer, but if your personal nesting is necessary, a minimum 0.2 inch spacing is recommended.
- Please provide an additional PDF or CAD file with dimensions and tolerances.
If your file was created in a vector graphics program, please send files to us as AI, SCV or EPS format.
- Please do not send us your file as a raster or bitmap.
- Convert text to outlines.
- Ensure that (View|Outline) shows all lines as they will be cut.
If your design is only a sketch:
- Please use dark, heavy, single lines or solid filled images.
- Sketches must be at most 8.5"x11"
All files must be usable by Windows OS and less than 25 Mb. If possible, files can be compressed further using 7zip.
Other acceptable formats: .dwg, .stp and .pdf.
Please call us if you have any questions: 970-532-5404